Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blogger Squared

Blogger Squared is a little tip that I just wanted to quickly point out to you.  Many of us that blog know that the search engines want fresh content.  And that means if you blog daily and with good content....you will be happy with the scores that you get from the search engines.

And people find you.  You know.....as I always say....traffic is what it's all about!

Now if you have more than one blog.....your work kind of grows and the next thing you know....you have a job again.

Well sometimes we square off our work.  Just below this post, I did another post about redeeming your  time.....but I liked the video so I actually used it on one of my other blogs.  Now if you made them exactly the same....well the search engine will smack you down and punish you for cheating.

You see I took the same video and a different trip that I had taken....and pretty much got a similar point across to my readers, BUT.....I used the same video and the same idea.  I got two blog posts from the same topic.

Now I don't usually do that very often but I wanted to get some pictures up on the other blog and then when I did, well I was sorry that I didn't do that here.

So a back link on this page and there you go.

For you.....you get to see one of my babies.  That airplane was one of my favorites.  We did almost the entire interior on this trip.  And for me....well I got a second post on a different site from the same topic.

BUT they are not the same so the search engine spider will be happy!

Since I made this post a new company came onto the scene.  This company is like re-inventing blogging so you need to look at it.  And it is so good, we made a brand new site and dedicate the whole site to it.

So Click Here to see that new site.

And if you still want to see that airplane I was talking about - you will love my main site.  Down about half way I have a video of Donald Trumps new airplane and also pictures of my baby right after I changed all of the wood work.  I think that you will get a kick out of it!

So Click Here to see our main site!

1 comment: